Advert

Translate

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

It’s True I Have A Political Ambition, – Actor Osita Iheme Aka Paw Paw Reveal


Osita Iheme popularly known as Pawpaw though undecided on the position to contest for, has declared his political ambition.
Iheme will be the latest actor to join the league of celebrities who would be banking on their popularity and fans for votes in the 2015 general elections.
Pawpaw who confirmed his intention to Tribune said he has not made a decision as to the position he would be vieing for and the platform he would be running on.
He said: “It is true I have a political ambition, but I am still consulting.
I want people to be on the lookout because I am poised to serve the people as well as inspire the new generation.
Irrespective of any ambition, I have over the years created a platform to inspire and project positive thinking into the minds of people, especially the younger generation because it is now we can claim our rights before the future comes,”
Other celebrities that have since indicated their intention to run for elective positions in 2015 include: Desmond Elliott, KSB, Kate Henshaw, Julius Agwu

1 comment: