Advert

Translate

Friday, September 27, 2013

A MAN WITH A HEART: FASHOLA APOLOGISES TO THE IGBOS OVER THE DEPORTATION SAGA



“The truth is that I do not have a problem with the Igbos, they know that because I am close to them and indeed, the largest herd of cattle I received during my father’s burial came from Ndigbo.
“But there were people who did not clearly understand me and they have misunderstood words said or misrepresented actions taken in the way that it has pleased them to do so.
“To those people, I owe an explanation, not a defence of what has happened and....


 that is partly why am here. We have built a relationship based on tolerance, based on mutual respect, based on trust and love.
“That relationship was started by our ancestors, it was handed over to us; we have nourished it with a lot of trust, with a lot of understanding and with a lot of fidelity.
“Those who misunderstand that relationship, who think that there is value in that relationship; I have come here to correct that because I place a lot of value on that relationship.
“ And so, if those people have misunderstood me or they have misunderstood actions taken by our government, here, now and today, I offer an unqualified and unreserved apology,” he said.

4 comments:

  1. http://Fun4Days.com/sms/sms.php?share=146399

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get hooked up to Sugar Mummy/Daddy/Boy/Girl anywhere in Nigeria contact Mr. Nelson for more info 07087094074, inneedofsugarmumdad@yahoo.com. 18 yrs n above Nigerians only.
      (Your privacy guaranteed 100%).

      Delete
  2. http://Fun4Days.com/sms/sms.php?share=146399 make cool cash here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get hooked up to Sugar Mummy/Daddy/Boy/Girl anywhere in Nigeria contact Mr. Nelson for more info 07087094074, inneedofsugarmumdad@yahoo.com. 18 yrs n above Nigerians only.
    (Your privacy guaranteed 100%). you can also follow us on FB @ Sugarmumdad Sugarboygirl

    ReplyDelete