Advert

Translate

Saturday, October 5, 2013

IT REALLY PAYS TO BE NICE TO STRANGERS. READ NOLLYWOOD ACTOR MIKE EZURONYE'S STORY

mike ezuruonye

He said “There was this day I was travelling to Abuja to shoot a movie and I got into the aircraft and met this woman, she was older than my mother. As I made to put my bag in the overhead compartment, I greeted her but she didn’t answer me. I just ignored her and sat down. On arrival in Abuja,


the woman was struggling to get her luggage from the compartment and I just stretched my hand and helped her to get it. She asked for it without a thank you but I refused to give it to her, offering to help her take it down. On getting out of the aircraft, she again requested for her luggage but I said, madam I’ll take it to the arrival hall for you and she looked at me with bewilderment.
When we got to the arrival hall I turned to the woman and handed her luggage to her and as I made to leave, she called me by my name. I was surprised and retorted, so madam you even know my name. But why did you not answer me when I greeted you on board the aircraft.
She then said, Mike, I’ve come across a lot of your Nollywood mates and they seem to be pigheaded so that is why I always want to distant myself from them.” I just smiled and told her I’m not like that.
She asked where I was going and I felt she wanted me to ride with her into town. I told her I was in Abuja to shoot a movie. I then turned to leave but some four or five policemen who must have come to pick her told me to wait. I said what’s my own, I’ve helped her to this place and I want to go. They however insisted that I should wait. I didn’t really know who the woman was but the long and short of it all was that she ended up giving me three plots of land in Abuja.”

13 comments:

  1. Na wao this story no make sense to me Ay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you be complete ode,mumu.its not ur fault though,its ASUU.

      Delete
  2. Nice 1 Boss, tis always gud 2 b gud, d Words of God emphasized on respecting elders aswell. Kip it up bro,

    ReplyDelete
  3. AY pls call Mike and let him tell us who the woman is? I wud like to help her on my nxt trip to ABJ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na ur own I follow my guy let him tell us †he woman. One plot is cool by ♍ε̲ .

      Delete
  4. That's d movie he ws going to shoot...bt what's d tittle?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! It pays to be nice !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm, mike just like that. 3 plots of land in abuja fr just helping an old woman..._u never tell us wetin really happen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes is good 2 be nice,u might do little tin thinking is noting but Allah wil use it 2 blessed u.d only hausa woman

    ReplyDelete
  8. I claim the blessing also.. Bro really that was your time and season.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i dont know why some people find it hard to believe others honest stories.what this guy is trying to say is simply to be nice to whoever you meet because it pays to do so.believe him or not its a nature law.

    ReplyDelete