Advert

Translate

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Julius Agwu set for Autobiography Launch

On Sunday, April 7, 2013, one of the Most Successful Veteran Comedian, Actor, and Performer will be celebrating his 40th Year Birthday. On his day, Julius Agwu is also coming with a first for Nigeria’s Comedy Industry – He is Launching his Autobiography.

Edited by celebrated writer, Toni Kan, Julius Agwu’s Autobio will tell first hand stories “about my journey so far: where I’m coming from, my challenges, the obstacles that were in the wheel of my progress, where I am today, and where I hope to be 40 years from now,” Julius said.

The title of his Autobiography is still kept away from the Public for fear of the very bad sharp guys in Nollywood.

Julius Agwu has always been a celebrated Comedian, Compere, Performer, Actor, and an Entrepreneur. After his Autobiography is officially published, Julius Agwu will add another one to his faculty of talents – Author.

 

[caption id="attachment_1615" align="aligncenter" width="681"]Julius AGWU Julius AGWU Performing at AY Live on Easter Sunday in Lagos[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment