Advert

Translate

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Why I rejected ‘United Nation’s’ £300,000 grant – AY

 

IMG_5280 copyIn a move that will go down as Nigeria Entertainment most daring move of 2013, AY has rejected a mouth watering £300,000 from the United Nations Development Fund, UNDP. And he explains why.

“I rejected the grant,” AY reveled because  it came from a suspicious email claiming they are UNDP. They asked me to reply one fake David Curry at david.curry3@att.net (No be only Curry na Thyme)

“The FOOLS sent the same email from four different ‘419’  emails telling me I’ve been selected for 300,000 Pounds for my personal and Economic growth. A grant I didn’t apply for. I replied one of them that he should try the next guy on his contact…

“But wait o,” AY reasoned, “Abi make I collect the grant?’

screenshot of the mail

1 comment:

  1. Some really prize content on this website , saved to my bookmarks .

    ReplyDelete